Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. is a part of Adecco Group - the world's leading provider of HR solutions, with more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world. We have been present in Poland since 1994. We have opened offices in nearly 30 cities across the country. In 2011, work through Adecco Poland found more than 27 000 people. Adecco Poland is Employment Agency (Certificate No. 364).
Our international client is looking for :
Inside Sales Representative
Nr ref.: ISR/fIR/4/13
Place of work: Ireland
We are recruiting Sales Specialists located at our Inside Sales centre in Dublin for our Systems and Technology Group (STG) Inside Sales Team.
- Grow Systems and Technology Group market share and exceeding sales target, by closing existing opportunities as well as identifying new opportunities, directly with clients or through business partner network.
- Timely, progression of new sales prospects, coming to you in the form of either inbound leads, client requests and through your own opportunity identification.
- Build effective, strategic and productive business relationships with key decision makers within the client organisation.
- Build and maintain a robust business execution plan for your assigned sales territory including accurate sales forecasting, opportunity management and account information.
- Conduct negotiations with clients to drive lasting agreements and commitments and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with strategic Business Partners and extended sales teams on your sales territory.
- Develop your own skills to be best placed to deal with client needs.
At least 3 years' experience of a proven track record in IT Hardware sales, with demonstrated skills in sales pipeline process, forecasting and management, using CRM systems as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
Negotiation Skills and focus on ensuring customer satisfaction.
High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, so that you will have the ability to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
You must have native or near native level of German language and good English
- A competitive salary with the potential to earn substantial commission.
- Access to medical and other ancillary benefits, including Employee Assistance Program.
- Work with sales professionals from across Europe giving you a great opportunity to work in a truly diverse environment.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and capabilities, through technical education and certification as well as leadership and soft skills, to enhance your career opportunities, in a large, diverse and dynamic global company with limitless career opportunities.